Monday, April 12, 2010

The filthier the better.

So watching the Blue Jays home opener tonight made me start thinking about one thing.

No, not about how much money I pissed away on that authentic Alex Rios jersey.

How the hell Alex Gonzalez suddenly found out how to hit? Nope.

It was how I can't wait to have my first one of these of the season:



Call it what you like: dirty dogs, street meat, pigeon sandwich, every one (or every one who isn't lame), loves themselves a nice, hot, filthy, disgusting, hot dog (or sausage) from your local vendor.

Combine that with all the condiments and toppings that haven't been changed since the Blue Jays inaugural season, and you have delicious meal layered with all things dirty.

I remember in grade 7, me and some buddies headed to the Hockey Hall of Fame downtown and capped off our day with some street meat...

That is, until my un-trusting of the world (or just logical) mother saw me about to take a bite and demanded I give it to my friend, who was more than willing to eat my sausage (you're perverted, welcome to the club).

Maybe that's why I love it even more now? A few years ago, I had 3 throughout a day at the Rogers Centre. That was some good eatin'.

So for you prudes who don't/won't eat the filthy goodness that is street meat (sorry Mom), I have one question for you.

How can you not trust this guy?

No comments: