Tuesday, May 4, 2010

An open letter to Chris Bosh.



I used to like you.

I feel for you when you complain about the constant lack of effort from your team night after night.

You're a perennial All-Star at the age of 26.

You're not at Kobe, Lebron or Wade's level (and you never will be), but I still appreciate how good of a player you are.

Hell, you're probably one of the best power forwards in the game.



I liked you even more after that video put me in stitches. Everyone can appreciate a good sense of humour.

However after your recent tweets, I actually want something like this to happen to you...



Been wanting to ask. Where should I go next season and why? 6:28 PM Apr 30th via Twitterrific

Are you kidding me? Are you just trying to fuck with Toronto or are you just an attention whore?

Ok... Let me rephrase the question. Should I stay or should I go? 7:06 PM Apr 30th via Twitterrific

That one was even more fucking dumb. What do you think your fans are you going to say? To tell you to get the fuck out of the country ASAP?

My first time making ESPN or ABC this year! Thank you Mr. Wilbon and Mr. James. 5:34 PM May 2nd via Twitterrific

First of all...sad that you know that. Second of all...REALLY? You're the face of basketball in an entire country and you care that two American networks mentioned you BECAUSE of your last two fucked up tweets?

Let me tell you something Chris...you're never going to be as big in an American market as you are here in Toronto.

You say you want to win a championship.

If you go to a contending team, you're no longer the #1. That team will already have their own star, and that spotlight won't be shining on you anymore.

Ask the stars before you if they still would have left Toronto if they could have done it all over again. Tracy might be the only one who'll tell you yes.

(By the way, he doesn't have a ring to this day.)

So whatever Chris, I couldn't care less if you leave anymore. It'd just be nice if you agreed to a sign and trade so we can actually get something for you in return while you get your American media attention fix somewhere else.

Sitting here watching the games wishing I was playing. I wonder if that MVP trophy is heavy? about 22 hours ago via Twitterrific

Yeah keep wondering, you'll never know.

1 comment:

Tristan is a faggot said...

*YAWN*

can you be more boring?

nope guess not

fucking homo