Saturday, November 20, 2010

How To Lose Pro Line - Week 11

As expected, my ticket could have gone in the trash the second I bought it. Did that prevent me from buying another one?

Nope.



(Spreads are from Thursday, I've been lazy/busy/sleeping)

ATL @ STL
Spread: ATL - 3.0
My pick: Give me the birds on the road.

TB @ SF
Spread: SF - 3.0
My pick: Troy Smith has the Niners rolling but I like what Josh Freeman has been doing this year, Bucs will cover, if not win.

IND @ NE
Spread: NE - 3.0
My pick: Every thing points to the Pats beating the injury infirmary known as the Indianapolis Colts. Which is exactly why I'm taking the Colts. You love the logic.

NYG @ PHI
Spread: PHI - 3.5
My pick: Thought the spread would be much larger since the Eagles tore the Redskins a new asshole, but I guess the line makers didn't prematurely blow their load like the entire sports media. I think the Eagles win but the Giants will score a meaningless last minute touchdown to make it close. Giants cover.

DEN @ SD
Spread: SD - 9.5
My pick: If I miraculously make it to Monday night, this is probably the pick that's going to make me tear up my ticket and wipe my tears with the shreds, but for a prime time game I think the Broncos keep it close by just airing it out, especially near the end of the game. San Diego will win by like 8. GOOOOOO DENVERRRRRRRRR!

Do the complete opposite of these and...

No comments: