Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Lake Shore

A friend sent me this in an e-mail earlier today:



I'd heard about this a few months ago, but I had completely forgot about it. Now I know what you're thinking, "Oh no, Jersey Shore: Canadian Edition".

That's exactly what I said.

But for some reason that I still cannot explain after two seasons of the abomination in New Jersey and Miami, I'm still compelled to watch this show...

Maybe it's fun laughing at stupid, arrogant people. The fact that I'm not like them is comforting and entertaining.

Or maybe it's simply because my life is just that boring.

I'll go with the second one.

But I digress.

It should be interesting to see how well this show does, my guess is that it'll be just as or more popular than the Jersey Shore, at least on this side of the border.

I also wonder what network is going to pick this show up. My guess is City TV.



You gonna watch it?

No comments: