Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How To Lose Pro Line - Week 12



Whoever bought this ticket last week, I hate you.

I'm buying two tickets this week.

One for the three American Thanksgiving day games (the only day I ever win), and one for the regular slate of Sunday games.

So without further ado, this is how to lose money for week 12!

Thursday

NE @ DET
Spread: NE - 7.5
My pick: Pats

NWO @ DAL
Spread: NWO - 3.5
My pick: Saints

CIN @ NYJ
Spread: NYJ - 8.5
My pick: J-E-T-S

Sunday

PIT @ BUF
Spread: PIT - 7.0
My pick: Squealers

JAK @ NYG
Spread: NYG - 7.5
My pick: Jags

GB @ ATL
Spread: GB - 1.5
My pick: Pack

KC @ SEA
Spread: KC - 1.5
My pick: I could easily see the Chiefs winning by 1 but hopefully it'll be by a FG instead...

TB @ BAL
Spread: BAL - 8.5
My pick: Ravens win but give up the spread late. Gimme the Bucs.

PHI @ CHI
Spread: PHI - 3.5
My pick: Don't like the spread but give me the birds anyway.

So by Sunday night I'll likely be out 12 bucks (yes I'm laying 10 on the Thursday games). Or I'll miraculously be up $120.

Don't bet on it.

No comments: